Friday, September 22, 2017

DIY Wood Candle tapers and Plate Chargers







Here are Magnolias Wooden Candle tapers. They are a little pricey for me. Small are $24 each, medium $28 and Large are $32.
 
All 7 of mine were under $28!!
3 Small $8.50
2 Medium $9.25
2 Large $9.75
Total $27.50
 
I bought these chargers at Michaels arts and crafts store. I got them 50% off. so I think they were $4 each.
I used Minwax Weathered Oak and a bit of Provincial and used a wet wipe to apply the stain. Then used a clean wet wipe to remove the excess and make them lighter. Then I use a white wax and brush to add some texture and soften the wood. I used this same technique to do my candle tapers.
 


 This picture is a little darker than they really are it was raining out side and dark.





White plates: JCPenny
Chargers: Michaels
Candle Tapers Amazon.com
Pumpkins: Michaels
White Taper candles: Hobby Lobby
Have the best day friends! I hope to get back to blogging a bit more.



No comments:

Post a Comment