Thursday, December 7, 2017

Flocked Trees DIY {decorated}



 Hey everyone!
I am so excited to share the two trees I DIY flocked a few months ago. It was really easy and gave new life to these trees I've had for about 14 years. My hubby gave them to me our first year of marriage. They are sentimental and I wanted to keep them. So I gave them a makeover. I am really happy with how they turned out.

Before
 After DIY Flocking
 
I've always loved flocked trees. But I was a whimp and never dared get one because I was worried they were too messy.  Yes, they are messy but not too messy. 
 
I fell in LOVE Kristen's @EllaClaireinspired flocked tree in 2014 Seriously people it is perfection!!! So that is what I patterned my trees after. Go check out Kristen's blog. She is my all time favorite and has been for years! She is so sweet and talented . I love everything she touches. Her bedroom tree this year is no exception. It is gorgeous!!!
  

I'm obsessed with Mercury glass ornaments! I love them and have been collecting them for about 3 years. I love my flocked tree with these Mercury glass ornamends I got from Antique Farmhouse!! They are so cute!!




 
Source list:
Real DY Flocking-Amazon.com
Mercury Glass Ornaments-Antique Farmhouse
Ribbon Online-Can't find where I got it!! I'll keep looking
Red Berries-Tai Pan Trading
Champaign twigs-Michaels {its actually a garland I cut apart}
Small Glass Glitter snowflakes- DIY wood snowflakes from Hobby Lobby
Silver Bells-Michaels
 

I love wrapping presents! A lot! When I was little my dream job was working at a department store wrapping gifts for Christmas and Birthdays! Nerd! But I'm still a nerd, I love wrapping gifts making them pretty. I don't go all out for my kids Christmas gifts cuz they don't care and wouldn't really appreciate the time spent. But for our parents I go all out! 

I hope your holiday season is a wonderful one full of happy memories with the ones you love! Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it!
Lindsay❤

No comments:

Post a Comment